1. Search Engine Optimized Content – Be creative and think about keywords your users would be looking for. Use various keyword variations to optimize content so as to rank higher in Google search results.
2. Blog About Subjects You Know – Provide the public with accurate information to gain an online reputation and maintain frequent visitors to the blog. Write on topics you clearly understand.
3. Maintain an up to date blog – Update your blog information to keep it current, it maintains and improves the traffic to your blog.
4. Provide helpful information on your blog – Maintain your blog readers by providing relevant information on one subject or several.
5. Make interesting and engaging blog posts- Ensure every entry to your blog is interesting and engaging readers despite the topic. It maintains frequent readers.
6. Consider money making ventures through blogging – Make money from your blog by selling products, using pay per click and affiliate programs.
Essential Blogging Tools.
This Content Management System is the most popular blogging platform. WordPress provides a simple, flexible content editor that is easy to use. Using WordPress themes and templates, customize your blog to look professional. Use the plugins, which are usually free or premium to add features to the blog. Integrate tools for readers to give feedback and share your content on social media. Set different permissions for multiple users in case you have some other contributors to your blog. In case you have a previously existing site, set and add it to WordPress.
2. Quick Sprout
Use Quick Sprout for analysis of your content and site performance by entering your blog’s URL; this inspires you on how to improve your blog for success.
3. . Google Keyword Planner and Long Tail Pro
Use these tools to research for keywords. They provide different keyword variations that the target audience use as phrases during a search. They suggest some keywords based on your search phrase and the average number of searches for a specific term. The Long Tail Pro has more filtering options and provides more information.
Use the above tips and tools when creating your online content and you will be sure of a productive blogging life.]]>